815 Latin Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Generation Roleplay Latin Kings

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Divisions Are Back!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jose Corona

Divisions Are Back! Empty
PostSubject: Divisions Are Back!   Divisions Are Back! EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 9:31 pm

For those of you that dont know me, I am Jose, and im taking the lead of Divisions. Within the next two weeks you have to make the decision of what division you will partake in. You have four options, Option 1: Materials Option 2: Pot Option 3:Crack and finally Option 4: Recruitment. Failure to choose results in me choosing for you. Each division will have a quota. Materials is 2k Materials a day. Pot is 50. Crack is also 50. If you miss your quota for 3 days you will get a family strike. If you are in Options 1, 2, and 3, you can be any rank to join. If you would like to join Option 4 (Recruitment) you must be a r3+, please remember that when applying. To put in your stuff you can do one of two things. You can give them to me or your Division Leader, or option two you can put it directly in the safe. If you put it directly in the safe you will have to take a screenshot using your F8 key and sending me or your division leader it. Everything will be logged, if you avoid doing it we will know. Also if you do not have time for it or you are not on a lot that day in general it is understandable but make up for it. Do not bother Derek/Carlos with these things, he is far far to busy to deal with these things. Also please put your name in the division section that you would like to take part of. If you are unable to run these things or don't want to get the job, you are always able to buy these things from someone else, as long as they get to us, it doesn't matter where they came from. Thanks for reading.

Division Leader and Rank 5,

Jose
Back to top Go down
fric

Divisions Are Back! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Divisions Are Back!   Divisions Are Back! EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:11 pm

Note: This is for r5s and below. R6s disregard.
Back to top Go down

Divisions Are Back!
Page 1 of 1