815 Latin Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Generation Roleplay Latin Kings

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Point tactics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vela Juarez

Point tactics Empty
PostSubject: Point tactics   Point tactics EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 2:50 pm

Here are several point tactics that I find usefull, and that I would love to actually see in action at SF Docks.

1.) Binds

Binds are always usefull at point, I myself use a certain few that aren't to be missed because they're a great way to improve family efficiency.

Code:

Guarding by pressing ALT+H

!H::
SendInput t/guard{space 2}2000{left 4}
Return

Accepting /guard by pressing CTRL+A

^a::
SendInput t/accept bodyguard{enter}
Return

These are the main binsd I would like everyone uses, it improves guarding to a very high extent and the family can really become great at point.

2.) Teamspeak

We have our own teamspeak channel on the NGG Teamspeak server, please put a use to it! It doesn't matter if you have a mic or not, whether it works or not, as long as you can hear us, so that we don't have to type anything. Using TeamSpeak improves response to random events such as close to getting backspassed.

3.) Preparation

Everyone needs preparation, so do we. When a point occurs, it's best to come together at the HQ at xx:15 and stand in a line right away. If you need a weapon, you do /handsup in the line so the leaders can see that you are in need of a weapon and /sellgun to you. It's also a critical thing to be at the point IN TIME. If you're in point after xx:50, AKA 10 minutes before point starts, the chance is big that you will be surprised by another family that's at the point already, waiting for you.

NOTE: Being FIRST at the point is one of the BEST things you can have at the point going on at that moment. You got the upper hand in this situation because you won't need to advance, you can just DEFEND your position which is easier than having to advance.

4.) Teamwork

There is no way someone can win a point alone, therefore everyone needs to work together so that every individual is helping the TEAM, that would mean I receive vests FROM my team, but I also GIVE vests TO my team. If someone has half a vest, they're fine because they cannot get any higher Vest-HP, but if they got 1/4th of a vest, you should vest them because a few HP can save your life in point. Also don't forget TO KEEP VESTING

My plan is to have all people with rank 1-4 getting the BODYGUARD job so they can vest, and the Rank 5's will be giving weapons such as shotguns. You are of course welcome to bring your own weapons if you can risk losing them, because it WILL become messy at point and people WILL DIE
Of course, having Bodyguard AND Arms Dealer is not a bad thing at all, but if you're R1-4 without VIP, you should have Bodyguard, the R5's will be providing guns.

5.) Point boundaries

Point Boundaries have been in place eversince they invented points, otherwise you could go DM people in LS while at SF, with the reason you're doing point. These boundaries are posted at the Next Generation Gaming forums in the ''Gang Information/Discussion'' section and I will be posting them in this thread at the end of this post.
You are NOT allowed to shoot people if they're standing outside the point boundaries, it's not allowed and it can get us a strike or a restriction on our point allowence.

6.) Point information

Points have rules otherwise it'd be a mess, here they are;

Point Rules

[----------Rule #1----------]
Point wars are OOC, it is for gangs only and they can go to points and capture it to make money. In points, you (gangs) are allowed to fight without roleplay and return to the point immediately after you have died. You can start shooting at :45 before the paycheck which makes the point available for capture, you are NOT allowed to shoot before :45. When the point ends, you must stop shooting immediately. People in violation of this rule will be prisoned, gang warned and the gang can possibly receive a gang strike.

[----------Rule #2----------]
Gangs may not have alliances with another gang for point wars. If your gang is caught doing this, your gang will receive a strike

[----------Rule #3----------]
One gang may control a maximum of THREE points on the board. Should any one gang be in control of
three or more points at any one time, said gang can receive a strike. If a gang has Three points already, they are not allowed to go to any more points unless they're defending a point they already own

[----------Rule #4----------]
Multi-Capping, or having more than one rank 5+ attempt to capture a point at one time, is against the rules and punishable with a prison sentence for all those attempting to capture after the initial capturer, a gang strike will be issued for that gang.

[----------Rule #5----------]
You cannot attend a point without an intention to cap. This includes attending a point with no Rank 5's online in your family. If this rule is broken. The gang members involved will receive a gang warn. If more than 5 members are at the point the family will receive a strike.

[----------Rule #6----------]
Point wars must take place inside point boundaries, you cannot shoot anyone outside point
boundaries. You are not allowed to shoot people inside the point boundaries if you are not inside it, unless you have a rifle / sniper. If someone is inside the point boundaries and runs out, you can chase him out of the point boundaries. If you know someone has a sniper near point, they can be shot. However, if you frisk them they are free to shoot you back as you are initiating the fight. A list of point boundaries can be found here

[----------Rule #7----------]
If someone is found to be capping when you are de-sync (can't see anyone), lagging, or tabbed, you will be prisoned, gang warned and your family can possibly receive a gang strike.

[----------Rule #8----------]
Points are in Los Santos at the moment, you should not be fighting anywhere else. There is a Crack Lab and Drug House in San Fierro and they should not be used for capping. People in violation of this rule will be prisoned, gang warned and the gang can possibly receive a gang strike.

[----------Rule #9----------]
In points, and in points ONLY, gangs are allowed to heal and vest during a gunfight. The capper can be actively using a firstaid kit, however he may not be vested whilst he is capping. Doing so will result in a strike.

[----------Rule #10----------]
During point wars, gangs are required to stay in their gang skins (what you have in /clothes). A list of gang skins are found here, if there are any changes that need to be done to this list, PM the DoGM or Senior Gang Moderator. People in violation of this rule will be prisoned, gang warned and the gang can possibly receive a gang strike.

[----------Rule #11----------]
Civilians (Non Gang Members) are not allowed at points. If a civilian is found to be actively participating in a point, they will be prisoned.

[----------Rule #12----------]
If you have a car /park'ed inside point boundaries, you will be punished, gang warned and your car will be deleted until you are out of prison.

Point boundaries

Point tactics Mp1t
Point tactics Drugfactory
Point tactics Mf1
Point tactics Drughouse
Point tactics Mp2a
Point tactics Cracklab
Point tactics Mf2x
Point tactics Ffce
Point tactics Sfdy
Back to top Go down

Point tactics