815 Latin Kings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Next Generation Roleplay Latin Kings

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Must read for this "Modifcaions" Section.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ramirez

Ramirez

Must read for this "Modifcaions" Section. Empty
PostSubject: Must read for this "Modifcaions" Section.   Must read for this "Modifcaions" Section. EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 4:13 pm

This section right here is where you can post your ideas:

*You can not be penalized in any way for sharing your idea, all are welcome for trying to make this gang improve.*

• If enough people of the gang support your idea, we will post a poll and if accepted your idea will come into action.

• You can also add to other peoples ideas to help strengthen them and make them better.
Back to top Go down
Joe_Delgado

Joe_Delgado

PostSubject: Drugs Safehouse   Must read for this "Modifcaions" Section. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 5:34 am

I got some Ideas :

- I was thinking. Maybe we can all get some money togheter and buy a Drug Safehouse for the Gang. Because i can't trust it if i plant my weed in any of the Latin Kings buildings, they are all public and everyone can take the weed away. And it is pretty cool though.

- If i'm honest. There are some people who really are doing there best for the gang. They are in a Division and can RP good. I make some mistakes in RP'ing sometimes because i'm dutch but the most important is that they are Always there for the gang. There are also some gang member that can't RP for shit.. And never answer the Radio when we got to Assamble at the bar. Why don't we make somekind of activity List. Or just don't Role with them anymore.

- Also i'm Sick of VLA Attacking our 'barrio'. They always have to come to us so when we have the Meeting on saturday , can't we have some Mass attacks on the VLA hood so that they will lean of the mistakes they make by coming to Latin Kings Turf

Thank you leaders for permission to speak free.

What do you /Support or /Unsupport
Back to top Go down
Dylan Anaya

Dylan Anaya

PostSubject: Re: Must read for this "Modifcaions" Section.   Must read for this "Modifcaions" Section. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:37 am

Joe_Delgado wrote:
I got some Ideas :

- I was thinking. Maybe we can all get some money togheter and buy a Drug Safehouse for the Gang. Because i can't trust it if i plant my weed in any of the Latin Kings buildings, they are all public and everyone can take the weed away. And it is pretty cool though.

- If i'm honest. There are some people who really are doing there best for the gang. They are in a Division and can RP good. I make some mistakes in RP'ing sometimes because i'm dutch but the most important is that they are Always there for the gang. There are also some gang member that can't RP for shit.. And never answer the Radio when we got to Assamble at the bar. Why don't we make somekind of activity List. Or just don't Role with them anymore.

- Also i'm Sick of VLA Attacking our 'barrio'. They always have to come to us so when we have the Meeting on saturday , can't we have some Mass attacks on the VLA hood so that they will lean of the mistakes they make by coming to Latin Kings Turf

First of all, i don't /support the VLA attack, i remind you WE ARE RP GANG NOT DM! Remember, Bats first, guns second.
I support the activity list thingy, this is pretty good idea, people who are in /families 5 but they don't respond to /pr should be added in activity list, except AFK(away from keyboard).

About first idea, i'm thinking about this, you know my Custom gang hq ain't scripted or mapped yet, i can speak with chad and romero. We can have our own password for the door.
Back to top Go down
Ramirez

Ramirez

PostSubject: Re: Must read for this "Modifcaions" Section.   Must read for this "Modifcaions" Section. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:58 pm

Joe_Delgado wrote:
I got some Ideas :

I do agree with the drug safe house, we will see what we can accomplish with that, with the help of Dylan Anaya.

Re-guarding to VLA, I do not think we should be "Raiding them" in a way but instead constantly making sure none of them are in our hood. VLA is our rival, and we need to use our radio when we see any one them in our own turf. (Any Orange Turf) also we can RP'ly tag (Graffiti) their walls and cars ect.. to make them more aware that we don't take it lightly when they start shit with 8

/support regarding to the safe drug house

/support RPing more with rival gangs, in a negative way. (Meaning gang affiliated offenses)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Must read for this "Modifcaions" Section.   Must read for this "Modifcaions" Section. Empty

Back to top Go down

Must read for this "Modifcaions" Section.
Page 1 of 1